1) Fill out this form. Scan the form and submit through the case management system. If you can only submit your form by post please put your existing case number in the box if applicable.
2) Click on attach, enter your case management user ID and password. Click on 'add a case', fill out the online form and attach the form. You can also hand the form to your manager for completion.
3) If you are an employee and are unsure of the process for you, consult pages 21 to 25 of the how-to guide. If you are a manager and are unsure of the process for you, consult pages 21 to 25 of this how-to guide.
4) If your request is approved is given, you will receive a confirmation email. In the email will be a link to attach additional documentation if they are required. If you can only submit your additional documentation by post please include the cover sheet with your documents, this can be found by clicking on the forms button below.
5) If you have a general question about adding an annual leave day, you can submit a HR case.
6) If you only wish to submit a query on the case, click on 'submit' button. If you wish to see if there are existing answers to your query, click on 'submit and solutions' at the bottom of the online form.