To submit an application, you can log into HR self-service. To attach supporting documents, to view progress on an existing case, or to submit a manual application form, you can log into the case management system. Please note: only officers without HR self-service access may submit manual forms.
- Apply online using HR self-service
- Enter your self-service user ID and password
- Select ‘Non-Annual Leave’ and then select the type of leave you want from the drop-down menu (e.g. shorter working year, study leave, etc)
- Fill out the online form and submit it to your manager for approval
- If the head of the division approves the application, your manager will submit it to the NSSO. You will then receive a confirmation email confirming your case number.
You are responsible for ensuring that all forms you submit are completed in full. The NSSO may not process incomplete forms.