The 2022 NSSO Annual Report has now been published and is available here.
The report highlights what a landmark year 2022 was for the NSSO.
Some key achievements in the report include:
- Launched Finance Services, our third shared service offering to clients.
- Delivered reliable and, accurate HR and Payroll services to 56 clients.
- ISAE certification achieved for a 5th year for HR and Payroll Services.
- Almost 2 million transactions completed by robotic automations;
- Launched new a new data analytics service to all HR Services clients.
- Awarded ‘Shared Services Centre of the Year’ at the 2022 CCMA awards
- Launched pilot of progressive Blended Working policy
- Facilitated Gender Pay Gap Reporting for our clients
- Delivered 98% Building Momentum Payments
- Completed Census 2022 project